Notice: this product may only be available in store.
Contact us Via email or phone for shipping quote.
We try to keep accurate the Qty. shown to be the same as in store at this time.
You may contact us to confirm before coming in.
ECHO AR II Drop in Trigger Description
**Note: This cannot ship to the following states: New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, and Washington**
The Echo AR-II Trigger is a ground breaking drop in design that is approved by the ATF.
The Echo AR-II Trigger allows the shooter to select from 3 different settings.
- Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire
- Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled.
- Echo Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled and also when trigger is released
The Echo AR-II Trigger is designed with safety being the utmost priority. When the shooter is in the Echo Mode and depresses the trigger one round is fired, if the target moves, the shooter can move the selector to the safe position and a second round will not fire upon release.
The Echo AR-II Trigger has several distinct features:
- Patented Design that gained ATF Approval (Patent # US 8,820,211 B1)
- Technology licensed through HIPERFIRE inside the Echo Trigger
- Light, clean, and crisp pull in Semi-Automatic Mode
- The Echo AR-II Trigger is packed full of cutting edge technology
- Reliable function in Echo Mode